Herring Media Group’s pioneering thinking has …
- Helped bring out-of-home advertising into the modern age of electronic display imaging.
- Placed several firsts on orbit with historic commercial aerospace programs.
- Produced a few of the largest global events in recent history.
- Illuminated desert landscapes, urban waterfronts, and city skylines.
- Designed and installed the world’s largest outdoor video billboard in South Africa.
Marc Herring, founder and CEO, established Herring Media Group (HMG) in 1991 with the purpose of helping brands and organizations distinguish themselves through technology-driven innovation. Herring pioneered some of the world’s first outdoor multimedia display networks and OOH projection mapping installations, coining the commercial terms Projection Media and Architectural Media. HMG has continued to be at the forefront of creating innovative communications strategies and heroic media experiences for global organizations.